DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND NATURAL SCIENCES
Mavlonazarov Silmon Siltonnazarovich, Head of the Department of Information Technologies and Natural Sciences: Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Excellence in Education of the Republic of Tajikistan (2013).
From March 1, 2014, Head of the Department of Information Technologies and Natural Sciences of the Institute of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan.
EDUCATIONAL-METHODICAL AND SCIENTIFIC WORKS
a) educational and methodical work:
1. Informatics, textbook for universities. Part I. Dushanbe: Ed. “EXPERT”, 2008. – 110 pages.
2. Informatics, textbook for universities. Part II. Dushanbe: Ed. “EXPERT”, 2008. – 118 p.
3. A teaching aid for practical and laboratory studies on the study of computer technology. Dushanbe, 2011. Lingvapark (technology park) TGII them S. Uluuzoda -2011. – 120 pages.
4. Collection of text problems on exercises in mathematics. Lingvapark (technology park) TGII them S.Uluzod – 2011. -70 p.
5. A course of lectures on computer science. Lingvapark (technology park) TGII them S. Uluuzoda -2012. – 120 pages.
6. The history of the Russian-Tajik pedagogical communication at the end of the 19th – beginning of the 20th centuries. (monograph) ..- Dushanbe, 2012-150s.
7. Information technology in the public service. Tutorial. Dushanbe: Sharqi Ozod Publishing House, 2018. – 160 p.
b) scientific works
1. The development of cognitive activity of students through the use of new information technologies as a means of stimulating learning activities in the study of a foreign language // Journal “Bulletin” of the Institute of Languages №1 (4) – 2011. Ed. Mega-Print. – pp. 69-71.
2. “The merit of Russian scientists in the self-knowledge of the Tajiks at the end of the XIX century.” Journal “Vestnik” Khorog State University №3 (1). 2001. p. 100-106.
3. “Pedagogical ideas of the Tajik and Russian peoples in the late XIX century. Journal “Vestnik” Khorog State University № 3 (3). 2001.
4. Pedagogical relations of Tajikistan and Russia at the end of the XIX century. Journal “Herald” Khorog State University №1 (2). 2002
5. The educational process in a pedagogical university using computer technology // Journal “Bulletin” of the Institute of Languages №1 (5) – 2011. Ed. Mega-Print. –C.78-80.
6. The effectiveness of the use of information technology in public administration // State Administration.-Dushanbe: Sharqi Ozod, 2015, No. 2 (26). -C.153-159.
7. Development of youth self-consciousness during the period of state independence of the Republic of Tajikistan // State Administration.-Dushanbe: Sharqi Ozod, 2016, No. 3 (31). -C.98-101.
8. Mavlonazarov S.S., Muzaffarov N.A. The influence of computer-aided learning tools on students of different ages // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference on the topic “Current problems of teaching mathematics, physics and computer science in universities”, TSPU them. S.Aynӣ, Dushanbe, 2017
9. Using the possibilities of electronic interactive in the educational process // State Administration.-Dushanbe: “Sharqi Ozod”, 2018, №1 (37). -C.100-105.
10. Pedagogical teachings of Tajik-Persian thinkers on the education of young people // Collection of scientific articles / Dushanbe: “Irfon”, Volume II, 2018, 126 p.
The main directions of the scientific activity of the department are the study of information problems, information policy and information security in the field of public administration, facilitating the implementation of the “E-government concept” in the Republic of Tajikistan, the development of computer literacy training and advanced training of civil servants in computer technology.
The main functions of the department:
– Training of effective communication technologies, information security and information policy of the Republic of Tajikistan for students and undergraduates;
– Organization of short-term training courses on computer skills training and professional development of civil servants;
– To promote the introduction of information and communication technologies in government.
The department conducts a scientific study on the topic “Effective bases for the implementation of information technology, information policy and information security in the civil service of the Republic of Tajikistan”.
The department contributed to the implementation of the “State program of central and local self-government bodies of state authorities of the city and village of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2012 – 2014”.
During his work at the department, more than 28 books, textbooks and scientific articles were developed and published.
The department also has more than 40 training modules on the topics “Informatization of civil service structures”, “Information and communication technologies in public administration”, “Electronic government”.
The department organizes and conducts advanced training courses in the following areas:
Formation of e-government in the public service.
E-government in the Republic of Tajikistan;
State information policy and information security of the Republic of Tajikistan; Electronic document management in government.
– information technology.
– protection of programs and data
– computer graphics;
– The geography of Tajikistan and its demographic foundations;
– economic geography and regional studies;
– mathematical analysis;
– technology and programming methods;
– higher mathematics;
– Information Security;
–Concept of modern science;
– information technology in management;
– economic informatics;